NMNEC members are schools and organizations committed to the goals of the Consortium and committed to the common statewide nursing curriculum, allowing students to achieve higher nursing degrees from their home communities.
NMNEC MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
In an effort to define the structure and needs of the statewide Consortium, the following levels of NMNEC Membership are in place as of 9.25.19. (The NMNEC Bylaws include these Membership definitions.)
NMNEC Curriculum Membership
New Mexico state-funded or tribal university/community college who has fully implemented and is currently teaching the NMNEC common statewide nursing curriculum for the nursing degree conferred and adhering to the “NMNEC Curriculum Member” criteria.
NMNEC Affiliate Membership
New Mexico state-funded or tribal university/community college in process of implementing the NMNEC common statewide nursing curriculum. This will occur within three years of commitment and adhere to the “NMNEC Affiliate Member” criteria.
NMNEC Associate Membership
New Mexico state-funded institution/organization providing nursing education not including the NMNEC common statewide nursing curriculum and adhering to the “NMNEC Associate Member” criteria.
NMNEC Supporting Membership
Organizations not providing state-funded/tribal nursing education who are in support of, and interested in, the work of the statewide nursing consortium and adhering to the “NMNEC Supporting Member” criteria.
NMNEC Curriculum Members
- Central New Mexico Community College (Albuquerque, Rio Rancho
- Clovis Community College (Clovis)
- Luna Community College (Las Vegas)
- New Mexico Junior College (Hobbs)
- New Mexico State University (Las Cruces, Alamogordo, Grants)
- San Juan College (Farmington)
- Santa Fe Community College (Santa Fe)
- University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, Rio Rancho)
- University of New Mexico-Gallup (Gallup)
- University of New Mexico-Taos (Taos)
- University of New Mexico-Valencia (Los Lunas)
- Western New Mexico University (Silver City)
NMNEC Affiliate Members
- Navajo Technical University (Crownpoint)
- Mesalands Community College (Tucumcari)
NMNEC Associate Members
- Doña Ana Community College (NMSU) (Las Cruces)
- Eastern New Mexico University-Portales (Portales)
- Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell (Roswell)
- New Mexico Highlands University (Las Vegas)
- Northern New Mexico College (Española)
- New Mexico State University–Carlsbad (Carlsbad)
NMNEC Supporting Members
- Albuquerque Public Schools – Career Enrichment Center (LPN program)
- San Juan Regional Medical Center