NMNEC is providing a limited amount of scholarships to NMNEC curriculum faculty to attend the NurseTim’s NurseThink® for Nurse Educators NEXT GEN LEARNING: Fundamentals, NCLEX®, and Beyond Virtual Conference on February 19-20, 2021. Please note that the pre-conference on February 18th is not included. Further information on the conference can be found in the attached brochure. Sign up details are listed below.
- Stipends will be awarded on a first-come first-serve basis with prioritization given to those who have not recently received a NMNEC scholarship/stipend
- To enter your name, please sign up using THIS LINK by Friday, January 22nd (Please note the short turnaround time as Home Kits are only available to those who register by January 26, 2021 and the registration deadline is February 5, 2021)
- Recipients will be notified by Monday, January 25th
- Recipients do not have to pay any out-of-pocket fees
- NMNEC will complete the online registration form for each recipient and will send the total payment directly to NurseTim
- After the conference, recipients will be asked to share one learning tip with your fellow NMNEC faculty by submitting a one page PowerPoint slide to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please email NMNEC at email@example.com